All Vallarta Medical Center staff are here to serve you and have developed this PATIENT'S GUIDE to provide you with guidance on the admission and discharge process, as well as to avoid any inconvenience during your stay. To do so, please follow the instructions and recommendations below:
Your entry to VMC can be given in 2 different ways:
- 1.- Through your physician, who will serve you with a medical order that you must submit at the time of admission to Vallarta Medical Center.
- 2.- If you enter the Emergency Department and are subsequently required to be admitted to the hospital, the Admission process will take place in the Vallarta Medical Center Admitting area on the day and time indicated by your physician.
- In both cases, the patient must present his/her current official identification and sign the corresponding Service Delivery Contract.
- In accordance with Vallarta Medical Center's Admission Policies, we request a deposit on account for hospital expenses, according to the current table, as well as a guarantee of payment for personal expenses; both procedures can be performed by credit, debit or cash card and/or transfer.
- If you work for a company that has an agreement with Vallarta Medical Center, you must submit an original letter of responsibility, signed by the authorized person of your company, in the format established by Vallarta Medical Center. The deposit on account for hospital expenses is not necessary in this case.