Rights of Non-Smokers
Therefore, SMOKING IS PROHIBITED at Vallarta Medical Center Hospital.
- Contribute to the promotion of healthy habits.
- Help reduce cases of smoking-related illness and death.
- Protect our patients and staff from the harmful effects of tobacco smoke.
- Breathing cleaner air inside and outside our facilities, improving the quality of life of our patients and employees.
- Contribute to forging a society and a Mexico free from smoking.
- Reduce occupational risks due to accidents (it has been proven that in facilities where smoking is not allowed, fires are reduced by 50%).
- We would appreciate your full willingness and support to comply with this regulation, which seeks to benefit you and everyone else.